To become a member please contact us to arrange a visit so you can see the facilities and have a chat to use before you decide to join. Alternatively, you can join online using the link above . When becoming a member there is no joining or admin fee when signing up, there is also no contract, so you won’t be tied in to any payments if you decide to cancel your membership.
All Inclusive- All classes and access to the gym included in your membership.
Gym Only- Allows you to use the gym only.
Class Only- Come to any class you like but no access to the gym.
Junior- Allows you to use the gym from 3:30pm - 5:30pm on weekdays and 10am - 12pm on weekends.
We also offer access to the gym & classes on a pay as you go basis.
- You’ll have access to over 300m2 of training space filled with modern exercise equipment from the markets leading fitness brands including Precor, Origin, Cybex and Technogym.
- Functional training equipment includes a performance track, prowler sled, power bands, sandbags, slam balls, kettlebells and TRX for a full body calorie burning workout
- Book in for weekly, monthly or annual reviews for professional advice, programme design and exercise monitoring
- Advanced exercise consultation to calculate an ‘MOT’ of your physical well being. Including measurement of factors such as body fat %, lean muscle and skeletal weight, visceral fat, BMI and much more
- On hand advice for training and nutrition
- R Lukins Fitness prides itself on having the highest quality trainers to ensure you receive the best advice and up to date training methods
- With qualifications ranging from MSc Clinical Exercise Physiology to BSc Sports Performance and Coaching, we can help achieve any health goal no matter you current fitness level or ability
- Previous experience in professional athlete development means we can periodise training programmes to ensure your fitness is continually progressing.