To become a member please contact us to arrange a visit so you can see the facilities and have a chat to use before you decide to join. Alternatively, you can join online using the link above . There is no contract, so you won’t be tied in to any payments if you decide to cancel your membership.
All Inclusive- All classes and access to the gym included in your membership.
Gym Only- Allows you to use the gym only.
Class Only- Come to any class you like but no access to the gym.
Junior- Allows you to use the gym from 3:30pm - 5:30pm on weekdays and 10am - 12pm on weekends.
We also offer access to the gym & classes on a pay as you go basis.
- You’ll have access to over 300m2 of training space filled with modern exercise equipment from the markets leading fitness brands including Precor, Origin, Cybex and Technogym.
- Functional training equipment includes a performance track, prowler sled, power bands, sandbags, slam balls, kettlebells and TRX for a full body calorie burning workout
- Book in for weekly, monthly or annual reviews for professional advice, programme design and exercise monitoring
- Advanced exercise consultation to calculate an ‘MOT’ of your physical well being. Including measurement of factors such as body fat %, lean muscle and skeletal weight, visceral fat, BMI and much more
- On hand advice for training and nutrition
- R Lukins Fitness prides itself on having the highest quality trainers to ensure you receive the best advice and up to date training methods
- With qualifications ranging from MSc Clinical Exercise Physiology to BSc Sports Performance and Coaching, we can help achieve any health goal no matter you current fitness level or ability
- Previous experience in professional athlete development means we can periodise training programmes to ensure your fitness is continually progressing.